But you can lock down your Internet access, making a security breach much less likely.
READ MORE Anonymizers is an online technique that elimate that path of information that you keep behind,while surfing so that your online action cannot be followed.Web anonymizer are unique website that allow you to obtain other websites although creating it difficult for them to have any details about you.
Anonymizers is also known as content filter tools help a companies to resist time-wasting internet surfing by employees and provide functionality to the administrators to block this websites that could harm the company network
Why you need privacy& security
(1) Cyber law breaker can trade with your personal data.Cyber law breaker violate internet user privacy because they can make money from it.The whole world is so full of stolen data merchandise.Here are the list of informations they usually sell.
1. credit/debit card number
(2) Unpaid online services use your data to make moneyMost of the free online services you subcribe to on the internet makes money with your data you submitted to them.
(3) To Avoid beign hackedHackers are Skilled computer programmer who breaks (hacks) a password code, or otherwise gains remote access to a protected computer system, When hackers gain access to an unprotected computer they stole a valuable information and use it for their malicious purpose.
Method of being anonymous
Through browser extensionsThere are a lot of browser extentions that can be used to browse anonymously, some works with chrome,while other works with firefox and other browsers.
uBlock Origin - Currently the best adblocker. Fully open source. Seriously, use this over Adblock or
- HTTPS Everywhere - This should be self-explanatory. It forces HTTPS where it's supported. Also it can protect against the dumbest types of censorship.
- Privacy Badger - This handy extension goes along well with uBlock Origin, as it also blocks trackers. Lots of them.
- uMatrix - Matrix-based firewall for your browser. For advanced users only
- uBlock Origin
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Privacy Badger
- Decentraleyes - Local CDN emulation, to avoid large CDNs.
- Facebook Container - As suggested, this keeps all Facebook stuff in it's own Firefox container.
- Google Container - The above, but for Google.
Anonymousity can also be achieved through some websites like:-
- Searx - An open source metasearch engine, aggregating the results of other search engines while not storing information about its users.
- Startpage - Google search results, without the tracking. Or ads. Also, they promise to keep your privacy. They are a Dutch company, and they have a no-logging policy. Plus, they have an option to allow your search to avoid U.S servers entirely!
- Panopticlick - A neat little tool by the EFF that allows you to see how unique your browser's fingerprint is. Aim for minimal uniqueness.
- PGP Suite - Client-side PGP implementation
Some useful software are also listed
Self-explanatory here. Software that helps you keep privacy.
- Tor Browser - Ah yes, the good ol' Tor Browser. The best way to hide from prying eyes. Works on Windows, macOS, and GNU/Linux. Basically it encrypts your packets and bounces them through like 10 other servers, and only the enterance (1st) node knows who you are, and only the last one knows the data.
- Bitwarden - A fully open source password manager. 100% self hostable, no need for Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive. Good for keeping all your passwords unique 20-character gibberish.
- CCleaner - Before commenters cry "WHY CCLEANER?", i'll go ahead and give you the reason: it's an easy way to clean up every last cookie, cached image, saved password, and session info from your web browser. If you want something more open source, go with Bleachbit.
- Malwarebytes - Nothing takes away your privacy faster than a nasty RAT or keylogger. MBAM is a good anti-malware solution that doesn't conflict with other anti-viruses... Also I like to read their blog because i'm a huge nerd.
Privacy through setting
- Use Win10-Initial-Setup-Script to disable Telemetry and stuff.
- DON'T USE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.
- Yes, I know you all hate it, but those updates are forced for a reason (said reason being people being too stupid/impatient to update and then getting hit by a worm)
- DID I MENTION NOT TO USE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
- Disable SMBv1. Just do it. Even if you're fully patched. DISABLE. SMBv1.
- Windows Defender is a surprisingly good antivirus. If you're super concerned, you can disable automatic sample submission (or the whole thing) in Virus & Threat Protection > Virus & threat protection settings
- Turn off ALL the location services if you haven't already.
VPNVpn is a virtual private network, is a secure tunnel between two or more devices.Vpns are used to private web traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship.
Best VPN Services
- Express vpn
- Nord vpn
- Hide my ass
- pure vpn
- ip vanish
A DNS server is a computer server that contains a database of public IP addresses and their associated hostnames, and in most cases, serves to resolve, or translate, those common names to IP addresses as requested.
DNS servers run special software and communicate with each other using special protocols.